How to Apply?
Application forms are available both in Online Mode and Direct Mode
The Application Form can also be obtained from the Office of Admissions, REVA University.
Register & Confirm password: Candidate should fill the correct Name and Date of Birth as they appear in Class X marks card and it is mandatory to provide valid email id. Immediately on filling up of the information, a password will be sent to your mail id. Login with the email id and recieved password to proceed with online application form
While filling the online application form, fields marked with red are mandatory and accurate information is solicited. Do not leave blank field unless it is not relevant to you
Selection of Mode of Payment: Select the appropriate mode of Payment as DD mode or Net Banking. Immediately on submission of the application form at this stage, an Application Number will be generated. Candidates are requested to note down the Application Number and all the future correspondence will be made on this Application Number only.
Terms and Conditions
Students are required to abide by the following terms and conditions upon admission to the courses offered by REVA University.
- Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this website and it is issued on the express condition that all matters in it are subject to change from time to time without notice. While the University will make all reasonable endeavors to deliver the courses of study and other educational services as set out in this website, circumstances may change prompting the University to reserve the right to vary the content and delivery of courses and programmes, to either discontinue or combine courses and programmes or to discontinue educational services.
- The subject titles, descriptions and contents are subject to change based on the University guidelines.
- The fee schedule for the courses offered by the University can be downloaded at www.reva.edu.in Fees payable for the courses offered by the University are subject to review periodically. Ensuring that fees are paid before the announced due dates is the sole responsibility of the student. Non-payment of the prescribed fees within the due dates will result in the cancellation of the registration to the course or to the subsequent semester/year.
- Students will also be liable for any travel and accommodation costs incurred for placement. For certain courses, students may incur additional specific charges for such items or activities as sports and games fees, value added programmes, specialized material or field trips. The University reserves the right to make additional charges to students for such activities.
- REVA University may withdraw or amend its offer of admission, or terminate the registration, if it is found that either a false or a misleading statement has been made or that significant information has either been omitted or withheld in a candidate's application form.
- REVA University does not accept responsibility and expressly excludes all liability that may result from any loss, damage or injury caused to a student or to the student's property.
- Students enrolled in the courses offered by the University are required to sign an undertaking at the time of the commencement of the academic year consenting to abide by the rules, regulations and the code of conduct of the University.
- Scholarships are available to support full-time study at the University for resident Indian nationals only. Each year the University awards several scholarships in the form of fee remission to outstanding candidates. These scholarships of positive inclusive effort vary in value and have different criteria on which they are awarded. For further details, please visit www.reva.edu.in
Policy regarding withdrawal from the course:
- The course fee has two components: Registration Fee and Tuition Fee.
- The Registration Fee will not be refunded by the University under any circumstances. The primary objective of this stipulation is to discourage frivolous applications.
Refund of tuition fee :
- 50% of the fee paid will be considered if a candidate withdraws from the course on the commenced date. Such a candidate must submit the duly-signed cancellation application form to the Office of Admissions within 15 days of the course commencement date.
- No claim on refund of tuition fees can be made if withdrawal from the course is made after 15 days of the course commencement date.
Disputes of any kind are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Bengaluru only.
Instructions for Payment through NEFT (National Electronic Funds Transfer)